CADgate 3.0 is a plugin for Adobe Illustrator CS1/CS2/CS3 (Windows). In addition to the ability to export DXF, DWG, and Adobe Illustrator files, CADgate 3 allows the user to import industry-standard IGES files. CADgate 3 runs on top of Illustrator CS1/CS2/CS3 (Windows) to allow for a dramatic expansion in data exchange by allowing the user to work with IGES files. DXF/DWG/IGES File Import
- With CADgate 3, one can set the scale and import 2 dimensional data from Auto Cad into Illustrator in order to obtain beautiful prints.
- It is possible to specify the scale when importing data, allowing for the most appropriate placing possible. For instance, pretending that one only has a 16363pt for-way document saiin Illustrator 8
- It is possible to convert a spline curve into a Bézier curve
DXF/DWG File Export
- Graphical data composed of Bézier curves in Illustrator can be reutilized as CAD data.
- CADgate supports the following DXF/DWG versions: AutoCAD:R12/LT2, AutoCAD:R13/LT95, AutoCAD:R14/LT98/97, AutoCAD:2000, AutoCAD:2004, AutoCAD:2007
- It is possible to specify the scale and units when exporting
- It is possible to convert a curve into an arc or a spline curve.