ArtOptimizer is a workflow automation solution for reducing the size of images linked to Adobe Illustrator document by eliminating excessive image data. The program reduces the size of linked images whose effective resolution is higher than user defined target resolution.
ArtOptimizer will open images in Adobe Photoshop, automatically reduce their resolution, and scale the images according to their dimensions in Illustrator document. ArtOptimizer will then reimport the images into Illustrator at 100% in their precise position. ArtOptimizer will help you save valuable storage space, time and reduce production costs in a variety of ways by reducing the size of images linked to your Illustrator document:
- saving valuable hard drive and backup storage space,
- increasing document manipulation speed - whether it's saving, printing or creating PDF files,
- saving valuable time when transferring your job to service providers, publications or other outside sources,
- reducing the cost of your job through faster processing by service providers,
- speeding up your overall job turnaround.